Calendar Administrators can import events with locations and add those locations to your "Reuseable Locations" list in the calendar.
To do so follow the steps below:
- Login to your CalendarWiz calendar -> Go to the Admin Menu -> Import Events
- Make sure to check the box that says "Import event locations as reusable saved locations"
- Prepare your import file as instructed on the right-hand side of the import events admin screen. We also recommend taking a look at the sample import file.
- Once your import file is ready, click the "browse" to find the .cvs file on your local computer.
- Click the "Import Events" button.
- Your events will be imported and the locations of those events will be available from the drop down list in the description and details tab of the add event screen. If you need to edit your locations list you may do so via the
Admin screen -> Locations.
*Note: at this time there is no way to import locations that are not associated with an event.