It's easy to access the mobile version of your CalendarWiz calendar. There's nothing to download and no need to go to an app store - CalendarWiz is compatible with all phones and operating systems.
Here's how it works:
- Open your phone's browser and enter your standard calendar link:
Be sure to enter your unique calendar name where it says "yourcalendaridentifier"
- Select the "Mobile" view when prompted.
- Login using your normal email/username and password.
- Optionally, access the mobile calendar directly via this link:
Mobile Navigation Instructions:
- Days with a dot beneath the number have events and may viewed with a simple touch.
- Add events to your calendar by clicking the [Add] button
- Swipe Control and Navigation arrows allow you to go from month to month.
Click "Today" to return to the current month.
- Day view: click on an event to view the event details and description. Use the "Done" button to return to month view.
Add Mobile Calendar Icon to Phone Homescreen:
To view CalendarWiz events in your phone's native calendar, you can add a read-only iCal link to your iPhone and Google Android.