It's easy to add your CalendarWiz calendar or upcoming events list to a SquareSpace website. These instructions will make your Calendarwiz calendar "responsive" to the desktop, tablet, or phone device that is viewing it. Let's start by logging into your CalendarWiz calendar and your SquareSpace site.
1. Click to edit the SquareSpace webpage where you want to insert your full calendar.
2. Hover and click the teardrop block icon where you want to insert your calendar.
3. Under the "Basic" section of the menu, click the Embed block icon.
4. The Embed block will open, click the </> to the right of the embed field.
Important Note: Be sure that you've selected the categories that you want to display in your upcoming events list. Click here for tips on how to optimize your upcoming events list on phones.
Quick Tip: be sure to replace "yourcalendaridentifier" with your unique calendar identifier name.
If you want to make any adjustments, here are the values you can tweak.
crd = calendar identifier name
calwidth= sets full calendar iframe width
calheight = sets full calendar iframe height
theme = upcoming events list theme
mobilepref = list (only the upcoming events list view is available at this time. Mini Calendar option coming soon:)
nolog=1 to hide the login button on full calendar. Insert &nolog=1 into script URL
8. Save changes in your SquareSpace web page.
9. Next, navigate to your calendar page while NOT in edit mode to see the full calendar on desktop computers. Then go to your calendar page to view the upcoming events list on phones.
We welcome you to contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org We are always here to help.