It's easy to add an Upcoming Events List to a web page using your Wix Website's HTML Editor.
Login to your Wix Account and click to go to edit mode. Follow the steps below to add the Upcoming Events Widget:
- Click on the [+] button on the menu bar and choose [Apps] at the bottom of the list
- Choose [HTML] from the list of Apps
- Move the App box to where you want to place the plugin
- Click on the App box and select "Settings"
- Set the Mode to "HTML code"
- Go to your CalendarWiz calendar > Admin Menu > Website Plugin > Upcoming Events List >
Go to Script Tab and enable the upcoming events list. Use the List and Events tab to customize the Upcoming Events List.
- Copy the code from the Script tab of the Upcoming Event's List Admin Screen
- Use the handles around the Wix html widget to adjust the position and re-size the box to fit the Upcoming Events List
Click the image below to view an interactive Upcoming Events List Demo working in a Wix Web Page:
Click below for other options for integrating CalendarWiz to your Wix Web Page:
Add Full Calendar to a Wix Website
Add Mini Cal or Event Search Plugin to Wix Website