You can easily add a CalendarWiz calendar to your Wix site using your Wix Website's HTML Editor.
Login to your Wix Account and click to go to edit mode. Follow the steps below to add calendar:
- Click on the [+] button on the menu bar and choose [Apps] at the bottom of the list
- Choose [HTML] from the list of Apps
- Move the App box to where you want to place the widget
- Click on the App box and select "Settings"
- Set the Mode to "Website Address"
- Enter the below link to your calendar. Note: be sure to insert your unique calendar identifier where is says "yourcalendaridentifier"
- Then click the Update button. Use the handles around the widget to adjust the position and size to remove any scroll bars.
- Save and Publish your Wix webpage.
Click the image below to see a live calendar added to a Wix Web Page:
To learn more about adding a CalendarWiz Widget to your Wix Web Page follow the links below:
Add Upcoming Events List:
Add Mini Cal or Search Widget