You can set up an automatic feed of your CalendarWiz events into your native iPad calendar. Please note that these events will be read-only in your iPad's calendar application.
To Set up an iCal feed from CalendarWiz into your iPad,
- First you must enable you CalendarWiz calendar's iCal feed via:
Admin Menu > iCal and RSS > Click to enable iCal and select categories to include in feed > Save Settings.
- Next, on the iPad, Go to Settings -> “Mail, Contacts, Calendars,” -> Tap "Add Account"
- Choose "Other" -> Under the Calendar Section choose "Add Subscribed Calendar"
- Enter your CalendarWiz calendar's iCal url in the server field for the subscribed calendar option, leaving all other credentials as default:
For Public Category Events only iCal link:
(Be sure to substitute your calendar identifier into the below link.)
For Public and Private category events:
Use the following url form. Be sure to substitute your calendar identifier and your email/username and password. Please do not share this link with anyone since it contains your login information.
username = user's email or username
userpassword = user's password
yourcalendaridentifier = your unique calendar identifier name
- Tap "Next" to verify the account -> Tap "Save"
The events will automatcally feed into the iPad's native calendar.