Create a desktop shortcut icon to your calendar by:
1. Right click on an open area on your computer's desktop
2. Select the "New" menu item near the bottom of the menu list
3. Then select "Shortcut" from the list. This will open a screen to create your shortcut
4. Type in: http://www.calendarwiz.com/yourcalendaridentifier
(substitute your calendar identifier in the above link)
5. Click "Next" and type in a name for the calendar shortcut.
You should now have an icon on your desktop that when double-clicked will open your calendar.
For a MAC
To create a desktop shortcut for your mac you can access your calendar with your standard link in your browser.
Then you can highlight this link in your browsers address bar and drag this text to your mac's desktop. This will create a shortcut for your desktop.