You can create a Mobile Calendar View to show only selected categories in your iPhone. The following steps detail how to set up an icon on your iPhone's Home Screen that displays a single category or specific combination of categories.
CREATE HOME SCREEN ICON
- Login to your calendar on your desktop computer
- Go to Admin Menu>Categories
- Select a category and click the Edit button
- Write down the Category ID: number for the category (upper right)
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to get Category ID: for all categories
- Open your iPhone browser and touch the square boxes icon on lower right
- Touch the New Page button on the lower left
- Touch the browser link field a the top of the new page
- Enter one of the following link formats where ###### is a Category ID.
Be sure to insert your unique calendar identifier and category id number into the url.
SINGLE CATEGORY LINK:
MULTIPLE CATEGORIES IN SAME LINK:
You can create a link that opens to more than one category by entering additional Category IDs. You may add &cid-###### as many times as you need to get your specific combination of categories.
- Touch the Go button
- Touch the 'CalendarWiz Mobile' button if displayed
- Touch the button/arrow button located in the bottom middle
- Touch the 'Add to Home Screen' button
- Edit the title for the icon to what ever you want
- Touch the Add button on the upper right
- The icon will then be added to your Home Screen
CREATE ADDITIONAL HOME SCREEN ICONS
- Touch the first home screen icon to open the calendar
- Swipe down to view the browser link field
- Touch the browser link field and hold until you see magnifier
- Move to the end of the link and back space to clear the category number
- Repeat steps 10 to 16 above