Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Browse by category:
Import Event Locations to Reusable or Saved Locations List:
Administrators can import events with locations and add those locations to the calendar's list of saved or reusable locations. In the case where an event's location already exists in the calendar as a saved location, that event's location will be mapped to the existing saved location.
To do so follow the steps below:
- Login to your CalendarWiz calendar > Go to the Admin Menu > Import Events
- Prepare your import file as instructed on the right-hand side of the import events admin screen. We also recommend taking a look at the sample import file.
Quick Tip: if your looking to map imported locations to existing saved locations in the calendar, be sure your location names match exactly.
- Once your import file is ready, click the "browse" to find the .cvs file on your local computer.
- Make sure to check the box that says "Import event locations as reusable saved locations"
- Click the "Import" button.
- Your events will be imported and the locations for those events will be available from the drop-down list the locations tab of the add event screen. If you need to edit your locations list you may do so via the Admin Menu > Locations
*Note: at this time there is no way to import locations that are not associated with an event.