Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Browse by category:
Add a Suggest Event form to a Web Page
The Suggest Event form allows community members or clients to suggest events for addition to the calendar. With easy copy and paste code, you can embed the "Suggest Event" link into any web page. Let's get started!
Go to Admin Menu > under "Apps" go to Suggest Event > Suggest Event Setup Tab >
- Check to "Enable Suggest Event Form"
- Optionally, check to "Show Suggest Button In Calendar Menu Bar"
- Scroll to section on "Website Button or Link"
- Copy and Paste this code your web page using your web page editing tool.
- Upload changes made to your web page.
More Information on Suggest Event and its customization options: