Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Browse by category:
Add "Suggest Event" Button to Calendar
The Suggest Event Button allows community members to suggest events to be added to the calendar. Suggested events require administrator or manager approval before being added or "saved" to the calendar.
Login as Administrator > Go to Admin Menu > Apps > Suggest Event > Suggest Event Setup Tab ->
- Check to "Enable Suggest Event"
- Check to "Show Suggest Button in Calendar Menu Bar"
- Type text to be displayed on the menu bar button
- Review approver options and form options. Set options to meet your needs.
- Click [Save Options] button
- Go [Back] to calendar. You will see the Suggest Event Button on the Calendar Menu Bar.
More Information on Suggest Event:
Calendar Administrators may review and approve suggestions via the "Review Suggestions" tab as well as access the "Suggest Event Setup" tab to set options. Suggested events can then be approved and added to the calendar by Saving or Saving as Draft.
Calendar Managers may be given event approval privileges via the "Suggest Event Setup" tab. Managers with event approval permission can access the "Review Suggestions" tab by logging into calendar and clicking the "Review Suggested Events" link below the calendar month name in the main calendar view. Managers will only be able to view the Review Suggestions tab so they can edit and approve suggested events in the categories they are allowed to manage.
Review and Approve Events via the "Review Suggestions" Tab
Set Approver and Form Options via "Suggest Event SetUp" Tab