Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Browse by category:
Add a YouTube video to your CalendarWiz event descriptions
Add a YouTube clip to your event description:
- Go to the YouTube clip that you wish to embed
- Locate and click on the Share button below the YouTube video.
- Copy the code from the YouTube code box
- Go to your CalendarWiz calendar and click + Add or Edit an event.
Click [More event options...] to open Full Event editor.
- Go to the Description & Images Tab and click Insert then Insert Video.
- Go to embed tab and then Paste YouTube Code into the Source Code box that appears.
Note: You may customize the width and height of your clip as it will appear in your event description via the "Custom" box below the YoutTube code.
- Click OK to close box.
- The video will not be viewable while editing the event. SAVE event and view via event pop up.
- To view video, save event and click on the event to open the event pop up and view.