Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Browse by category:
How can I print a PDF version of my CalendarWiz calendar?
CutePDF Writer is a free software application that will allow you to "print" your calendar and almost any other document to a pdf file. The print results for calendars are substantially better than using the standard print feature of your browser. CutePDF Writer is free for personal, commercial, government and educational use. CutePDF says there are no watermarks or advertising. For more information and to download your free copy click on the following link:
First, Download CutePDF Writer by clicking "Free Download."
Follow installation instructions for CutePDF Writer. You may also need to install a converter if you do not already have one in place. The installation for the CutePDF Writer will automactically prompt you to install a free GPL Ghostscript converter .
Create and print a PDF document for your CalendarWiz calendar.
DO NOT look for any application to run. Just print your document using CutePDF Writer (the printer) to get pdf output. Please read the below tips for optimizing PDF and CalendarWiz Print layout.
- Open your CalendarWiz Calendar and select the Print command from File menu of your browser.
- Select the CutePDF Writer as the Printer from the Print Dialog box. print (DO NOT select "Print to file.")
- You will get a Save As dialog box prompted for saving created PDF file.
- Select a folder to save in and enter a file name -> Save.
- Go to that folder to find your PDF file.
Tips to optimize CalendarWiz PDF and Print Layout:
We recommend that you change a few browser settings prior to printing with CutePDF. Below are the instructions for the Internet Explorer and Firefox browers.
Using Internet Explorer
- Set Page Set Up to Landscape: Go to the menu bar -> Click on the print icon's drop down menu (Alt-R) -> Page Set Up -> Select Landscape -> OK
- Remove headers and footers: Go to the menu bar -> Click on the print icon's drop down menu (Alt-R) -> Page Set Up -> Make sure the header and footer is "Empty" -> OK
- To print legend colors: Go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced -> Scroll down to Printing -> Check to print Background colors and images -> OK
- Set Page Set Up to Landscape: Go to File -> Page Set Up -> Format and Options Tab -> Select Landscape -> OK
- Remove headers and footers: Go to File -> Page Set Up -> Margins & Header/Footer is "Blank"-> OK
- To print legend colors: Go to File -> Page Set Up -> Check to "Print Background colors and images" -> OK
For more information on CutePDF go to www.CutePDF.com.
|Others in this category|
|How best to fit calendars on printout?|
|How do I get the date on a calendar printout?|
|How do I print the category color codes and legend in color?|
|Print Your Calendar in FireFox|