Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Browse by category:
Mobile App Setup Guide for Smartphones (iPhone, Android, etc.)
It's easy to access the mobile version of your CalendarWiz calendar. There's nothing to download and no need to go to an app store - CalendarWiz is compatible with all smartphones including Androids, iPhones, etc.
Here's how to get started...
Step 1: There's nothing to download. Simply open your phone browser, which is Safari or Chrome in most cases.
Step 2: Go to your calendar link like the one below. Replace yourcalendaridentifier in the link with your unique calendar name.
Step 3: Select "Mobile" when prompted.
Step 4: Log in with your regular login information.
Step 5: Add CalendarWiz to your phone home screen.
Troubleshooting: Below you'll find the direct link to a mobile calendar. Be sure to replace yourcalendaridentifier with your unique calendar name.
Here's how it works...
- Add events by tapping the + icon.
- Edit events by tapping event and click Edit in the upper right.
- Filter events by category, just tap the icon.
- Category Colors displayed alongside each event.
- Refresh calendar by tapping the icon.
- Gray dots indicate days with events.
- Tap a day number to view day's events below.
- View events as a list by tapping the list icon.
- Sideways swipe calendar to move month to month.
- Tap event to view details and description.
Add Mobile Calendar Icon to Phone Homescreen: