Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Browse by category:
Mobile App Setup Guide for Smartphones (iPhone, Android, Windows, etc.)
It's easy to access the mobile version of your CalendarWiz calendar. There's nothing to download and no need to go to an app store - CalendarWiz is compatible with all phones and operating systems.
Here's how it works:
- Open your phone's browser and enter your standard calendar link:
Be sure to enter your unique calendar name where it says "yourcalendaridentifier"
- Select the "Mobile" view when prompted.
- Login using your normal email/username and password.
- Optionally, access the mobile calendar directly via this link:
Mobile Navigation Instructions:
- Days with a dot beneath the number have events and may viewed with a simple touch.
- Add events to your calendar by clicking the [Add] button
- Swipe Control and Navigation arrows allow you to go from month to month.
Click "Today" to return to the current month.
- Day view: click on an event to view the event details and description. Use the "Done" button to return to month view.
Add Mobile Calendar Icon to Phone Homescreen: