Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Browse by category:
Mobile App Setup Guide for Smartphones (iPhone, Android, Windows, etc.)
It's easy to access the mobile version of your CalendarWiz calendar. There's nothing to download and no need to go to an app store - we're compatible with all phones and operating systems.
Here's how it works:
- Open your phone's browser and enter your standard calendar link:
Be sure to enter your unique calendar name where it says "yourcalendaridentifier"
- Select the "Mobile" view when prompted.
- Login using your normal email/username and password.
- Optionally, access the Mobile App directly via this link:
Mobile Navigation Instructions:
- Days with a dot beneath the number have events and may viewed with a simple touch.
- Add events to your calendar by clicking the [Add] button
- Swipe Control and Navigation arrows allow you to go from month to month.
Click "Today" to return to the current month.
- Day view: click on an event to view the event details and description. Use the "Done" button to return to month view.
Android Home Screen Shortcut:
Option 1: open the mobile calendar in your smartphone browser > Tap the Menu button > Tap "Save to Bookmarks" >
Open the Bookmarks Folder via the badge with star seen here:
Next, locate your calendar bookmark (in the local bookmark folder) and press and hold your finger on the bookmark. You'll see a new menu appear and in the list select option to "Add to home screen" or "Add shortcut to home screen."
Option 2: if #1 didn't work, some android phones allow you to add a bookmark to a home screen by doing a long press (for a few seconds) in a blank spot on the home screen > click the "Add Shortcut" . Then select your calendar bookmark.
iPhone Home Screen Shortcut:
Tap the sign at the bottom of your iPhone -> Select "Add to Home Screen" -> Name Calendar -> Click Add
The CalendarWiz icon will appear in your iPhone desktop.