Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Browse by category:
Attach a document or file to your event
It just got easier to add a documents to your event descriptions. You may upload PDFs, MS Word docs, Excel spreadsheets and more to your CalendarWiz calendar. Many customers use this feature to attach flyers, registration forms, pamphlets or photos & images to their calendar events.
Please note: that the ability to upload images & files is not available in the legacy event editor. Turn on the new Full Event Editor to access the file manager.
Here's how to attach a document to your event:
1. Click to add event > click [More event options...] > click Description & Images tab to access full event editor >
go to Description & Images tab & click "Insert/Edit Link" icon shown below.
2. Next, you'll see the insert link window open. Click the "File Manager" button to upload documents or files to your calendar. You may also use the URL field to link to another web page, website, or document located on another server.
3. The file manager will open. Click the Upload Button.
4. Drag & Drop files from your local computer or click the [Add Files] button to browse to find a document or file.
5. Select a file to insert into your event and click [Insert] button.
- You are responsible for securing documents or files with password protection. We do not password protect or encrypt documents that are stored in CalendarWiz.
- File Manager works with Chrome, Safari 5+, Internet Explorer 10+, Firefox, iPad iOS6+, Android tablet OS4+