Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Browse by category:
How do I import events into MicroSoft Outlook?
There are a couple ways to get your CalendarWiz events into Outlook.
Option 1: Link your CalendarWiz Calendar to Outlook, using an iCal feed.
This option will provide an automatic read-only feed of events into your Outlook Calendar. Your Outlook calendar will pull in the most current version of your calendar when it refreshes or sends and receives.
Option 2: Manually import events into Outlook using a .csv file
- Start by exporting events from CalendarWiz using the [Export] button
in the upper right of your calendar nav bar
- Choose to export to .csv file.
- Next, open Microsoft Outlook.
- On Outlook's menu bar, go to "File" then select the "File Import and Export..." menu option.
- Choose "Import from another program or file" and click "Next".
Note: At this step you may get a message that reads "Outlook cannot start the required translator. This feature is not currently installed. Would you like to install it now?" If you see this message, insert your Microsoft Office installation disk and click Yes. If you do not have your Microsoft Office disk, go back and create a vCalendar export file which will import into Outlook without the translators installed.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click "Next".
- Click on the "Browse..." button and select the file "CalendarWiz_Export.csv" and click "OK". Select "Replace duplicates with items imported" and click "Next".
- Select Calendar and click "Next". Click on "Finish" and your file will be imported into Outlook.