Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Browse by category:
Print Your Calendar with Google Chrome
We're here to help you get the best possible printout of your calendar. Your browser and it's settings can be adjusted to get the best possible print out. Once you've set things up, you likely won't need to do it again. Chrome is a good choice for printing your CalendarWiz calendar. Download Chrome here: https://www.google.com/chrome
Here's how to print in Chrome:
1. Open Chrome and go to your calendar using your standard calendar link. Your calendar link is in the following form, where yourcalendaridentifier is your calendar name:
2. Now click the menu icon in Chrome and select "Print" from the menu
3. Chrome will automatically generate a Print Preview for you.
- Select Landscape mode
- Margins keep as Default but could choose Minimum or Custom
- Check "Background graphics" to print legend colors, etc.
- Uncheck "Headers and footers" to maximize calendar space on printed page.
4. Adjust or decrease the "Scale" number until you get the calendar to fit on one page.
5. Click [Print]
Great work, once you've set this up, your Chrome will remember these settings for next time.
Important Note: Most calendars can fit a month's worth of events on one page when printing in Chrome. However, if you have many, many events, there is a physical limit to the number of events that can fit on one 8.5" x 11" page. If you are still having trouble fitting your events on one page, try printing the week view or print to a larger size paper. We also welcome you to contact us at email@example.com
Quick Tip: Chrome also offers an new option under the "Destination" section to "Save as PDF" which can be helpful if your looking to create a PDF of your calendar or merge the calendar into another PDF document.