Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Browse by category:
Print Your Calendar in FireFox
We're here to help you get the best possible printout of your calendar. First, it's helpful to know that calendar printing is a function of your browser. That means that your browser and it's settings can be adjusted to get the best possible print out. We prefer Firefox over other browsers for calendar printing. If you are struggling to get your calendar to print on one page, give Firefox a try. You can download Firefox here: www.mozilla.com/firefox
Open Firefox and go to your calendar using your standard calendar link. Your calendar link is in the following form, where yourcalendaridentifier is your unique calendar name:
Here's how to print in FireFox:
1. Go to the month and view that you want to print.
2. Now click the menu icon in FireFox and select "Print" from the menu.
3. Firefox will automatically generate a Print Preview for you. Click the [Page Setup]
- Select Landscape mode
- Check "Print Background (colors & images)" to print legend colors, etc.
4. While you're in [Page Setup], set the "Headers & Footers" to blank and adjust Margins to 0.5 to fit events on one page..
4. Use the "Scale" feature to get the best fit for your calendar on one page. Use the "Shrink to Fit" option or Custom option.
5. Click [Print...]
Once you've set this up, your Firefox will remember these settings for next time.
Important Note: The majority of calendars can fit a month's worth of events on one page when printing in Firefox. However, if you have many, many events, there is a physical limit to the number of events that can fit on one 8.5" x 11" page. If you are still having trouble fitting your events on one page, try printing the week view or print to a larger size paper. We also welcome you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org