Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Browse by category:
Embed Calendar into Websitebuilder.com
It's easy to embed your CalendarWiz calendar into a websitebuilder.com web page.
- Start by adding a new page to your site, name it "calendar" or something similar.
- Click the +Add button in the upper left of your new calendar page.
- Click "Widgets" and then "Embed"
- Under the "Embed" section select the [Embed HTML] option.
- You'll be using an html iframe tag to embed your calendar into the page. Here is some example code with a width set to 100% - adjust as necessary. Be sure to replace your unique calendar identifier name where is says "yourcalendaridentifier" in the code.
- You may adjust the height and width of the calendar. The width can also be a fixed width, instead of a percentage width. We find that 100% width works well with responsive websites.