Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Browse by category:
Add CalendarWiz To Your 1and1 Website - It's Simple!
Follow these steps to add an Upcoming Events List, Mini Calendar, or Event Search to your 1&1 Website. If you'd like to add the full calendar to a webpage click here.
- If you haven't already, Take a Trial and Get Your Calendar Identifier here
- Open your 1&1 MyWebsite Editor and Click on "Insert Elements"
- Click on "Contact & Communication" heading to get to CalendarWiz App
or click to browse all apps and scroll to find CalendarWiz..
- Drag and Drop the App on to your website by holding down the left mouse button
- Type in the "Calendar Identifier" into the app and select "calendar type"
Note: remove all spaces when pasting calendar identifier into app
- After clicking "Save" the App is linked - Click "Page view" to see App.
- Add Events to your Web App by logging into the CalendarWiz Full Calendar
Add Events by clicking the + buttons
- To get your events to show up in your 1&1 app:
Click Admin Menu on the full calendar > Website Plugins > Select Upcoming Events List, Mini Calendar, or Event Search
Select the "General" category to display in app or other category and click Save
- Customize Customize Colors & Styles:
Login > Go to Admin Menu > Website Plugins > Select Upcoming Events List, Mini Calendar, or Event Search
Preview Changes Plugin Admin Screen > When ready, save and preview changes on your 1&1 Website!
- Discover more CalendarWiz features to help you run your business starting @ $9/month.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.