Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Browse by category:
Add Your CalendarWiz Calendar to your Facebook Page
You can add your full CalendarWiz calendar to your Facebook Page by using an Iframe App that allows you to insert HTML. Please note Facebook recently announced that custom tabs may only be added to pages with 2000 or more likes.
Click Here to see CalendarWiz integrated into Facebook. Click on the CalendarWiz Full Calendar, Upcoming Events List or Mini Calendar Tabs to view your options for integrating events into your Fan Page. "Like" us to receive feature and product updates:
Here is an iFrame App that offers a free version of its product; however, there are many apps available:
Thunder Penny Static HTML
Login to your Facebook Page and add a Static HTML App to your page.
Optionally, Watch Video To Learn More About Static HTML .
Click on the following link to add this App:
- Click the Add Static HTML to a Page button then click Add Static HTML: iframe tabs
- This will add an App Tab on your Facebook page - it will say "Welcome"
- Next, you can add the code for your Full Calendar, Upcoming Events list or Mini Calendar. (Note: See calendar code below)
- To do this you can click on the App Tab then choose the core app "HTML" (click use this app).
- Next, paste the code for your Full Calendar, Upcoming Events List or Mini Calendar then click the save & publish button.
Below is the code for your Full Calendar, Upcoming Events List, and Mini Calendar.
Note: Be sure to insert your unique calendar identifier where is says "yourcalendaridentifier."
<iframe name="cw_frame" width="100%" height="1000" src="https://www.calendarwiz.com/yourcalendaridentifier">Your browser does not support inline frames or is currently configured not to display inline frames.</iframe>
Upcoming Events List:
|Others in this category|
|Share your events on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin|
|Post Online Calendar Events to your Facebook Fan Page|