Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Browse by category:
Add a Mini Calendar or Search Plugin to your Wix Website
It's easy to add a Mini Calendar or Event Search Plugin to a web page using the Wix Website HTML Editor.
Click the image below to see an interactive mini calendar demo on a Wix Web Page:
Instructions for adding CalendarWiz Mini Calendar or Event Search Plugin to a Wix Web Page:
Login to your Wix Account and click to go to edit mode. Follow the steps below to add the Mini Cal or Event Search Plugin:
- Click on the [+] button on the menu bar and choose [Apps] at the bottom of the list
- Choose [HTML] from the list of Apps
- Move the App box to where you want to place the widget
- Click on the App box and select "Settings"
- Set the Mode to "Website Address"
- Enter one of the following links into the space for Website Address:
For Mini Calendar Widget
For Search Widget
Important Note: Be sure to replace 'yourcalendaridentifier' and 'yourminicalendartheme' or 'yoursearchtheme' in the link before entering into Wix. Also, if your theme name contains a space input a %20 in place of the space in the url, e.g. "Master Theme" becomes "Master%20Theme" in the url.
- Then click the Update button. Use the handles around the wix html widget to adjust the position and size to remove any scroll bars.
- Save and Publish your Wix webpage.
To make changes to your Mini Calendar or Event Search Plugin color scheme or pop up settings, go to Admin Menu > Website Plugins > Mini Calendar or Event Search
More options for integrating CalendarWiz to your Wix Web Page:
Add Full Calendar to a Wix Website:
Add Upcoming Events List: