Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Browse by category:
Set up an iCal feed from CalendarWiz into your iPad
You can set up an automatic feed of your CalendarWiz events into your native iPad calendar. Please note that these events will be read-only in your iPad's calendar application.
To Set up an iCal feed from CalendarWiz into your iPad,
- First you must enable you CalendarWiz calendar's iCal feed via:
Admin Menu > iCal and RSS > Click to enable iCal and select categories to include in feed > Save Settings.
- Next, on the iPad, Go to Settings -> “Mail, Contacts, Calendars,” -> Tap "Add Account"
- Choose "Other" -> Under the Calendar Section choose "Add Subscribed Calendar"
- Enter your CalendarWiz calendar's iCal url in the server field for the subscribed calendar option, leaving all other credentials as default:
For Public Category Events only iCal link:
(Be sure to substitute your calendar identifier into the below link.)
For Public and Private category events:
Use the following url form. Be sure to substitute your calendar identifier and your email/username and password. Please do not share this link with anyone since it contains your login information.
username = user's email or username
userpassword = user's password
yourcalendaridentifier = your unique calendar identifier name
- Tap "Next" to verify the account -> Tap "Save"
The events will automatcally feed into the iPad's native calendar.