Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Browse by category:
Translate your CalendarWiz Calendar to Spanish or Other Language Using Google Translate:
There is a way to use Google Translate to translate your calendar into Spanish or another language.
Here are the steps to take:
GOOGLE TRANSLATE PAGE
- Go to the following link: http://translate.google.com/translate_tools and set the following options:
- Add translation to the entire webpage
- Select the language of your webpage: English
- Click on 'Show optional settings and check: Spanish or other language
- Display mode: Tabbed - Upper left
- Check 'Automatically display the translation banner...'
- Select all the script code and copy to the clipboard
- Login to your calendar and go to Admin Menu -> Options -> Expert Options tab
- Choose to 'Track Everyone Logged-in or Not
- Save and return to the calendar
You should now see a button 'Translate' and click on it to translate the page.
This will also translate the event popups but may cause some distortion in the popup buttons. We will be working on improving this.