Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Browse by category:
How do I print the category color codes and legend in color?
Printing the color-coded category blocks is a function of your browser. To allow printing of the color-codes, follow the below instructions for your particular browser.
Internet Explorer Instructions:
1. Select "Print Preview" off the Print Icon
2. Select the "Page Setup" Gear
3. Check the box that says "Print background colors and images"
5. Go and print your calendar, the color codes wil appear in the printout.
Note: If you are using Internet Explorer, sometimes you need to check the box that says "Print background colors and images" in 2 places. Make sure you have done both steps:
1. Go to File Menu -> Page Setup -> Click box to "Print background colors and images" -> Save
2. Go to [Tools] Menu -> [Internet Options] -> [Advanced] Tab -> Scroll down until you see "Printing" - check the box that says "Print background colors and images" -> Save Settings or OK
1. Click on [File]
2. Click on [Page Setup]
3. Under "Format and Options" tab check the box where it says "Print Background (color and images)
4. Go and print your calendar, the color codes will appear in the printout.
If you are using a alternate browser, we recommend looking under "Page Setup" or "Print Options" to find the "Print Background Colors" option. Your browser must be set to print background colors to get the legend and category color codes to print.