We know that back to school time is hectic for teachers, parents and school administrators. That’s why we’ve created the Top 7 CalendarWiz Features list for education to help keep your school community informed about what’s happening in your school.
Top 7 CalendarWiz Features For Education
- Instant Calendar Sharing:
Share Instant calendar updates with students, parents, & faculty across any desktop, tablet, or smartphone. One simple link to share. Nothing to download.
- Website Calendar Plugin
Calendars are the most visited pages on school websites. Parents view academic and extra-curricular events and set email reminders.
- Upcoming Events List Plugin
Give parents and staff an at-a-glance view of important upcoming events on your school homepage.
- Admin Calendar:School Administrators use password protected categories for internal faculty meetings and projects.
- Room Scheduling: Prevent double booking of computer labs, rooms, or facilities. Self-service booking options available.
- Real-Time iCal Feeds:Parents or teachers subscribe to your school calendar – feeding it into Outlook, Mac iCal, Google, Android, iPhone, etc.
- Multi-User Editing: Allows your to share the work of editing the calendar. Flexible user permissions let you control “who can view” and”who can edit.”
The CalendarWiz Team