You may have noticed that CalendarWiz has been making some changes recently. These enhancements have included new social media links, a quick add event feature, and a new advanced event editor.
These and future changes are driven by your requests, new technology and to lay a foundation for future developments such as subscriber emailing and event registration. These and other enhancements will be delivered in a series of integrated releases over the coming months.
- Social Media (available now)
- Quick Event (available now)
- New Event Editor (available now)
- New Calendar Header and Navigation (available now)
- Redesigned Administration Menu (available now)
- Invite with RSVP (available now)
- Upload files (pdf, xls, doc, etc.) and images to events (available now)
- Subscriber Emailing (available now)
One purpose of this blog is to inform you about product enhancements before they arrive and to provide a way for you to tell us about your experience with the new features and interfaces. Your feedback has been a very important part of our success and is appreciated.
Thanks for your continued support!
Director of Product Development