We love making the CalendarWiz experience better for you. That’s why we’re excited to announce some awesome updates to the CalendarWiz Mobile App.
Here’s what’s new…
- Category Colors displayed alongside each event, making it easy to associate an event with its category.
- List View lets you scroll to see what’s coming up in the schedule or locate a particular event in the past or future.
- Category Filter lets you select specific category or categories for viewing.
- Events Below Date just tap a date to see what’s going on a day.
- And More… numerous tweaks and bugs fixes geared toward making your mobile experience even better:)
Here’s how it works…
- Gray dots indicate days with events.
- Tap a day number to view events for that day.
- Add events by tapping the + icon.
- Edit events by tapping event and click Edit in upper right.
- Filter events by tapping the icon.
- Refresh calendar by tapping the icon.
- View events as a list by tapping the icon.
- Sideways swipe calendar to move month to month.
- Tap event to view details and description.
Looking to add the mobile calendar to your phone? Click here for step by step instructions.
We welcome any feedback or questions you may have. Email firstname.lastname@example.org